No one can deny the growing role of artificial intelligence in our daily lives, with ChatGPT and Bard becoming part of our searches. AI is becoming increasingly prevalent in the technology sales industry too, and companies may be looking for salespeople who are familiar with AI.
Here are five recent trends for hiring technology salespeople.
- The rise of cloud computing: As more companies adopt cloud-based solutions, there is increasing demand for salespeople who are knowledgeable about cloud technology and can help companies migrate to the cloud.
- The importance of cybersecurity: As cybersecurity threats evolve, companies are looking for salespeople who can help them secure their systems and protect their data.
- The need for specialization: Many companies seek salespeople who specialize in specific technology areas, such as data analytics or the internet of things (IoT), to serve their clients better.
- The value of soft skills: While technical expertise is essential, companies are also looking for technology salespeople with solid communication and collaboration skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- The growing role of artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence is becoming increasingly prevalent in the technology sales industry, and companies may be looking for salespeople who are familiar with AI and can help clients implement AI solutions.
It’s always a good idea to stay current on hiring trends in your industry and be flexible and adaptable in your job search.
How can Sciolytix help?
The Sciolytix Sales Performance Predictor (S2P2) is a next-generation talent assessment that quickly and accurately predicts quota attainment while delivering an engaging, differentiated experience for candidates. S2P2 gives your managers insight to avoid bad hiring decisions, improves hiring objectivity and consistency, and shows candidates you are a forward-thinking company that takes their development seriously. Among many benefits, reducing hiring bias is one.