This French-Canadian version of the course has both French-Canadian narration and subtitling.
This course is one of the most popular on the market today and there is a reason…it’s simple. By covering federal sexual harassment law with a simple, no-nonsense style, the program leaves no doubt about what sexual harassment is, the behaviors that are unacceptable and the consequences of engaging in those behaviors.
The course covers:
- Hostile environment harassment.
- Quid Pro Quo Harassment.
- The Reasonable Person standard.
- Gender harassment.
- Same sex harassment.
- Social networking.
- Sexting and harassment via email.
- Prevention techniques.
- The effect of sexual harassment on victims.
- Sexual harassment by non-employees.
- Sexual harassment outside of the workplace.
- Sexual orientation harassment.
- The consequences of engaging in harassment
- And much more.
The course covers the following behaviors:
- Making jokes or comments about a person’s physical attributes.
- Gossiping or spreading rumors about sexual topics.
- Engaging in sexual conversations that are overheard by others.
- The use of demeaning or offensive names such as honey, sweetie, hottie, baby, girl, boy or hunk.
- Viewing or posting of sexual pictures, magazines, posters, videos or images.
- Viewing pornographic websites or viewing pornographic material.
- Inappropriate remarks or jokes about a woman’s pregnancy.
- Unwanted flirting or repeated requests for dates.
- Suggestive whistling, leering, catcalls
- Long stares and sexually suggestive looks
- Using crude or offensive language
This course features a full HD video and an employee quiz.
Duration: 17 Minutes