This brand new July 2018 produced course was made specifically for employees in the healthcare industry. The course begins with a 7 minute full HD video that explains sexual harassment in the healthcare workplace, then ends with a 15 question quiz to ensure comprehension. This simple format will get your employees through training in 15-20 minutes.
The video portion delivers the information in a clear, direct, no-nonsense style. Unlike many programs on the marketplace, the course’s video has a slick, modern look with brand-new footage. No cheesy acting or bad haircuts, just the facts delivered in a memorable style.
The course covers:
- The definition of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Quid Pro Quo sexual harassment
- Hostile Environment sexual harassment
- Specific behaviors and conduct that contributes to a hostile work environment.
- Patient sexual harassment
- Sexual harassment from third-party workers such as contractors, delivery persons, and salespersons.
- Same-sex harassment
- Harassment at conferences, work parties and other events outside of the workplace.
- The Reason Person Standard
- Filing harassment complaints
- Prevention techniques.