The Practice Simulator for Salespeople
Highly engaging, impactful, and customized sales training.
Analyze your situation to understand the gaps you need to fill.
- Conduct needs analysis
- Identify knowledge and skill gaps
- Conduct audience analysis
- Develop learning objectives
Based on your analysis, make informed decisions to design the best possible learning experience.
- Identify instructional design strategy
- Develop storyboards and media
- Establish evaluation methodology
Bring your learning experience to life by building your end-product.
- Create the prototype
- Develop the simulations
- Test and retest the content
Distribute your learning end-product to your audience.
- Establish a schedule
- Prepare launch materials
- Notify and enroll learners
- Launch the simulations
Evaluate the effectiveness of your learning end-product. Make any necessary updates and cycle back to the Analysis phase.
- Collect evaluation data
- Assess project performance
- Report results
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities